At Home With Growing Older is a 12 year old grass roots nonprofit 501.c3 organization with a successful track record in participatory, interdisciplinary and intergenerational programming and community building.
You have the opportunity to be part of driving transformational change both within our organization and throughout the field of aging nationally.
- Our core mission is to improve the experiences of later life through cross-disciplinary and cross-generational learning and collaborations.
- Our members come from a wide range of disciplines and backgrounds, from designers to community organizers to social service providers.
- We are ideally positioned to tap into the growing awareness of the importance of human-centered solutions that integrate the physical environment as an important contributor to human wellbeing.
- We foster intergenerational connections and healthy aging and deliver executable solutions that enhance the work of a diverse partner organizations.
- We are committed to forging partnerships that will continue to increase the diversity of our programming and the people we serve.
Please contact us for more details.
Susanne Stadler, Architect and Executive Director at email@example.com or Candiece Milford, Board President and Senior Marketing Managing Director at Rhoda Goldman Plaza at firstname.lastname@example.org.