- Everybody is experiencing loneliness and isolation, not just older adults
- Older adults want to be digitally connected (after so many years of enticing them).
- Telehealth is here to stay.
Call To Action:
- We have to provide access to care (digital/in person) for everybody – also for people with mental health issues
- We have to educate policy makers about digital access and telehealth
- We should make digital access part of the medical prescription
- We can give internet access to all older adults: $170/year ($10 per month in internet essentials plus one time cost of $50/tablet) provides internet access.
Guests’ Contact Information (for further comments, action items, collaboration)
Recent Studies of the National Poll On Aging:
- COVID Related Scams FAQ sheet in multi languages here: https://www.ioaging.org/collaborations-elder-protection/elder-abuse-prevention Includes tech scams